Cambridge Properties, Inc. is involved in all aspects of development, leasing and property management. We focus on commercial real estate development with primary emphasis on grocery and major retail anchored shopping centers, single tenant build-to-suit and multi-use development combining retail, office and residential communities.
Do you have impeccable attention to detail and desire to be a part of a dynamic team? If so, we encourage you to explore joining our team where you will receive competitive compensation, benefits and be challenged daily.
Overview (on-site in the Charlotte office):
Overall responsibility for financial administration of Cambridge Properties, Inc. and single and multi-asset Development and Property Management entities as briefly defined below:
General accounting and financial reporting:
As the Controller you are responsible for all accounting, tax coordination and bookkeeping responsibilities including assisting in cash management, office revenue/expense accounting, development funding/accounting, and property revenue/expense accounting/reporting.
• Development Accounting. Provide financial and accounting support to Development (DEV) and Construction Management (CM) team
• Property Management Accounting. Provide financial and accounting support to the
• Property Management (PM) team/Owners
• Corporate Accounting
Assist CEO, President, and Development team in preparation and presentation of investment funding vehicles
Assist CEO and President with the strategic planning for Company structure, planning and future growth
Qualifications and skillset
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related work experience
• Proficient in MRI software and QuickBooks
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Revenue, expense and capital cost accounting for development projects
• Revenue, expense and balance sheet accounting for property management
• GAAP knowledge and familiarity with trust accounting in compliance with NCREC procedures
• Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills